Nothing to report

Monday, October 01, 2007 | |

The weekend didnt give us any new information.

From what I understand, the CCAA is closed for the complete week, not just the 3 days of holidays. It soudns liek they worked the weekend and took the rest of the week off to make up for their weekend work. Some agencies in Europe are reporting that referrals are on their way to their clients but no North American agencies have reported this yet. If thats the case, the files are also on their way to us here in North America as they send them out to every country at the same time. But who knows as none of this has been confirmed. A cutoff date has still not been announced by the CCAA but the rumor is that the 30th is in. Nobody knows how much further they've processed. Some talk says to December 5, but nobody can confirm it. If thats the case, we're in. But nobody knows for sure.

I am off for a business trip to Montreal until Thursday so I'll be anxiously waiting for my cellphone to ring for some good news from Jen as she'll be checking the sites and waiting for some news about our file. I'm sure she'll update things here if anything is heard.

In the meantime, the waiting continues.
Scott


4 comments:

Red Sand said...

you're in my thoughts - there has to be news soon, right?

Donna Paonessa said...

Hang in there guys!! You're soooooo close now. Wish I was coming to NB with Cathy in a couple of weeks. :-(( Oh well - I'll be coming in the spring so even better cause then I'll be able to meet Gertrude in person!!!!

geminirn said...

THIS IS GETTING.........VERY EXCITING GUYS!!!!!!!!CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THAT SWEET LITTLE FACE!!!!!

RoLo said...

I hope they dont make us wait the whole week to find out what the cut off is.